Thursday, August 23, 2007

Time sure does fly...

The other night, it dawned on me that I have been blogging for over two years now. It feels just like yesterday that I sent all my friends and family that first email announcing the blog. First it was simply "weloveamelia.blogspot.com" and then a few months later, we added Leo both to the blog and to the address (we dont want any hurt feelings, of course!). I have tried to give a good sense of what our days are like, focusing on what an amazing gift it is to be able to spend my life with these two kids. They make me laugh and they make me scream, but I have noticed that the pictures of us laughing are much more enjoyable. There have been many a night where I have stayed up way past my bedtime, when I was already overly exhausted, just so I could post a picture or two. Just like writing in a journal before bed, it is a way for me to make tangible the wonderful experiences we have - and to sometimes help me remember how cute my kids are when they have me showed me otherwise over the course of the evening. I don't know how long blogger.com will be around, but just as with their scrapbooks, I plan to be keeping track of the memories for my two beauties as long as they continue making them.

August 2005



August 2006



August 2007

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just too cute for words....

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home