Friday, August 17, 2007

Better Watch Out, Kohl Childrens Museum!

Today we went to the Morton Arboretum, something that Tante looked into and planned many weeks ago. The ride there was ok and, once we got there, the adventures were endless. They have a huge Childrens Garden filled with water, climbing, exploring and much more. It was very busy and very hot, but it was such a huge success that I walked out with a membership. I know Danny will love running around with the kids and I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the gardens for myself. By the next time, I know Leo is going to have even more fun and be able to do even more things on his own. I am not quite sure how I am going to manage both kids by myself, but that has never stopped me before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home