Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Gorgeous

On our mile long list of things to do before our trip was to get haircuts for everyone. I have been asking around to my friends who have boys when I should be getting Leo's haircut. "When it starts bothering you," was the consensus. Since it started bothering Bubbie, I decided to go for it. Actually, since it started bothering Bubbie, I sent Bubbie to take Leo for his first haircut and it turned out that staying away was a smart thing. As for Amelia's hair, I had been going back and forth on whether I should have bangs cut. I trusted Bubbie once again and the haircut is one of the most adorable things I have ever seen. I knew I could stare at Amelia's face forever, but now I dont have to push her hair out of her eyes ever other minute. Kristen asked for pictures and here they are.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home