Monday, May 14, 2007

May 13...

Six years ago, I gave my mom the best Mothers Day gift ever - a wedding! She didn't have to cook or clean and the food was amazing. This is the first year since our wedding that Mothers Day and our anniversary have fallen on the same day. Kinda cute, kinda busy. We had a Mothers Day brunch at Becca's with a suprise cake for Danny and me. We came home and everyone in the house, but me, took an overly ambitious nap, waking up only shortly before dinner time. Danny and I went for some yummy "Noodles" and we came home and cleaned up for the week. Danny and I didn't do gifts this year (we chose groceries, instead), but I did get some comfy shoes - that I would never have treated myself to - for Mothers Day and some of the cutest blue handprints that have been framed and are ready to hang on the wall. The shoes and the stuff from Amelia were wonderful and all of that, but I am lucky enough to wake up to three very special - and priceless - gifts every single day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home