Monday, April 16, 2007

Amelia and Leo's Big Adventure

For several weeks now, I have been trying to create a spice rack for my backsplash from parts at IKEA. I finally gave up on the IKEA close by to have everything I needed and decided to go to the far far and away IKEA in Bolingbrook (where the heck is Bolingbrook???). I have also been wanting to go and buy myself new spice containers - scoopable, of course - from Penzey's Spices (not a friendly staff - at all), which is almost as far away as IKEA. No big adventure can be complete without a trip to the local children's museum for Amelia and Leo, so I decided to throw everyone in the car at 8:00am and get everything done all at once. I have said this before, my kids are such troopers and enjoy every situation they are thrown in - as long as there is ice cream at the end, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home