Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The best reasons to come home

This summer I will be actually leaving the house and going to work two days a week. Really. Monday I had a super long day and then something at night, so I didnt get home till after dinner. I thought today was going to be a "normal" day, but 30 minutes before leaving from my first day on the job, someone I had just met this morning came in to tell me that my car window had been completely smashed, in an attempt to steal my GPS. Fun end to the day? Not really. Did I make some fast friends? Definitely. The only thing I can be thankful for is that the thumderstorms that are going on right now waited until my windowless car made it into the garage. When I got home, Amelia was super tired (not grumpy, she told me, just tired!!) and Leo was, well, Leo. My exhaustion level is way up there and my patience, on the other extreme. It is on these days that I remember what this blog is for and how utterly delicious and sweet my children are...most of the time, atleast.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home