Thursday, September 21, 2006

Love Affair with a Cheese Puff

With 6 chompers come free reign with most foods. I am hoping you can find cheese puffs on the food pyramid because they have become a major food group in this house. Leo looks at them longingly and then dives in. I have tried to get a good shot of the teeth, but I have to be kissing him up to get a full on smile and, as Amelia says, "I only have two hands." Everyday I look at this kid and pinch myself. The other day, Danny commented on what a happy baby Leo is. I responded with, "wouldn't you be if you got to spend the day with Amelia and me?" Kisses all the time, songs by request, a sister that runs in circles just to make you laugh - what else does a growing boy need? Yes, I know...lots of cheese puffs!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home