Sunday, August 20, 2006

Chugga Chugga

As you can see from this picture - we have a very well stocked playroom. I would say that 99% of it is hand-me-downs or garage sale finds. I have been known to be late for classes, late for naps, late for alot of things, just to drive by a garage sale. Everything from flashcards to the slide out back has come home with me. It is fun and Amelia and I have a great time shopping together. The best part is, I am usually the first one there, sometimes before they really open, so I get all the good stuff. My latest find was this *remote control* Sesame Street train. I wasnt sure who I was buying it for, Amelia or her Daddy, but they both have spent hours enjoying it together. There were some technical issues when they first put it together, but Danny came to the rescue, just as Daddies are supposed to. Not bad for $6 (which I didn't really pay cuz I bargained down the whole lot I was buying...common, you just have to).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home