Friday, August 04, 2006

Getting our $$ worth

When Leo was born and Danny needed something to do with Amelia and his parents, they decided on the Kohl Museum. We decided to get the membership, but at the time, I could only hope to go with two kids enough to make it worth it. As you have seen from the blog, we have definitely made it worth it! Amelia cannot get enough of the place - she knows it like the back of her hand and I cannot get enough of watching those wheels in her head turning.
---
Leo (finally) getting in on the action.

In the car, Amelia was already formulating her Dominicks shopping list.

"You like pickles, Mom?"

"Can I stand on this?"

My little beauty. She dresses herself and even does her own makeup.

Lunch afterward was so nice. I don't know anyone who enjoys spending this much time with their kids.

Evidence of a day well spent.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are absolutely gorgeous!

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home