Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My big girl...

Amelia starts school next Tuesday. Granted it is only 2 days a week for a few hours, but I already know how much I am going to miss her. I also started teaching Hebrew School yesterday, which is also on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so those days will basically pass us by each week. Who will I discuss Charlie Brown's friends with? or the whereabouts of Ari and Noah? Who will ask me if I am OK? or if I want one or two grapes? When I realized that I will have no time with her on those days, I asked Amelia if she would stay up late to play with me. I can't wait to spend those nights snuggling and chatting about our days. Knowing how much I am going to miss her now, I can only imagine what that first day of Kindergarten is going to be like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home