Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Down Time

The last couple of weeks have been filled with running around like a crazy lady, children in tow, buying, selling, and whatever else I needed to do in an attempt get this house functioning better. I think I have been quite successful, if I do say so myself. Don't worry, Amelia did make it to the Kohl Museum in the last week, I just don't have the pictures to proove it. What I do have are a few pictures of the kiddies doing what they do best, being sweet and a pleasure to have around.

If Amelia hasn't asked for a popsicle by 7:30am, she must not be feeling well.



Leo loves doing laundry these days. He really plays nicely by himself, it is so much fun to watch him explore.




One of the new things in our office is a computer for Amelia. She loves listening to her stories and coloring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home