Sunday, August 20, 2006

I am the luckiest...

We laughed alot this weekend and the whole time I posed the question to everyone, "Who is the luckiest?" To be so incredibly loved or to be able to love somebody else so incredibly? To be kissed or to be able to give kisses? To laugh at someone's joke or to make someone else laugh? Luckily, we have been blessed with all of the above in this house and I was reminded of that this afternoon when Danny and Amelia came home from getting haircuts together. They were quite late, to the point that I started to worry. When they pulled up, I asked "What's wrong? What happened??". Danny rolled Amelia's window down and she explained, "we got you pink flowers, Mom." When I asked why, she answered..."cuz you are a good mommy." I am not sure who was beaming more at that moment, myself or my sweet Amelia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home