Sunday, September 10, 2006

Plans - an exercise in futility...

Plan for today:
9-10:45am - Teach Hebrew School
10:45am - Danny picks me up with the kids and takes me to a bridal shower - we meet my mom there
11:30am-1:30pm - Danny has lunch at the mall and spends time with the kids
1:30pm - Danny and the kids pick me up, I feed Leo, and both kids fall asleep in the car and I get some peace and quiet for an hour or two

Reality:
9:00-10:45am - Teach Hebrew School
11:00am - Becca drops me off at the house because Leo didn't seem to like the three outfits that Danny chose and threw up on each one, making that threesome very late to pick me up
11:30am - Meet my mom at the Bridal Shower
11:31am - My mom informs us that we have the flattest tire known to man
11:45am - Walk in to Bridal Shower with two kids and lots of apologies while Danny calls AAA
11:45am-2:30pm - Enjoy a wonderful lunch with a kid on either side of me while Danny waits for the AAA guy in the pouring rain
2:30pm - Mom drives the kids and me home...Amelia follows directions and goes to sleep - Leo does not
3:00pm - I get Leo to sleep in his crib - yay!
3:15pm - Amelia is "ready to wake up"
4:00pm - So is Leo...
5:15pm - Dinner with the entire family to celebrate Uncle Gar Bear's birthday
9:15pm - Ready to fall flat on my face

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home