Monday, September 03, 2007

Unclear of the concept, but oh so cute

The last few months have been quite difficult when it came to bedtime and the kids getting enough sleep. I finally put my foot down (and got organized enough) and started putting Amelia down and 7:00pm and Leo down a few minutes later. It has worked beautifully, Amelia and Leo have both been doing 12 hours since I have allowed them to.

Now, to the point of this entry...

Sticking to the plan, we got the kids in the bath at 6:00pm and washed and everything by 6:30pm. Danny had Amelia, I had Leo. Both kids were "creamed", dressed, brushed and we were all set before the clock struck 7:00pm. All of a sudden, Leo breaks free and runs away. A couple of minutes later, he appears in the bedroom with the container of peanut butter. We all think this is so cute, especially Amelia. Leo hands me the peanut butter (this is a SAMS club peanut butter) and dashes out again only to reappear a few seconds later with the package of hamburger buns. "allah!! allah!!", pointing to the bag of buns.

How can I blame the kid? If it were up to his Mommy and Bubbie, there would only be challah and peanut butter served in our home. Leo's got good taste, we just need to work on the timing a little bit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I loved this story! It made me laugh so hard. Leo's a genius! Thank you for the photo. I put it in my living room. Happy New Year!

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home