Thursday, February 22, 2007

Partner in Crime

I have always referred to my kids as my partners in crime. Whatever I do (99% of the time), they do - bottom line. They come with me when I get a haircut, when I go to the doctor, the bank, the grocery store, to work, to wherever I need to be. Drawers are emptied at my work, stickers and stirrups are discovered at the doctor's office, shelves are re-organized wherever we go, and I spend a good chunk of the time cleaning up before we can start on our next adventure. Other than that, they are both great to be out with and I usually choose to take them with me. Today, Leo and I were in and out of the car six different times (including dropping and picking up Amelia) and then we all ran one more quick errand on the way home - this is all before lunch. We had a few minutes in the car before going in to get Amelia so we played a little "Leo, where are you??" to pass the time. It's a classic and can go on for minutes. I really can't think of a better partner in crime.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home