Sunday, February 04, 2007

Worth every sleepless hour

Just as predicted, Amelia popped into my room exactly 6 hours after I (finally) went to bed (this morning). After a lightening quick shower, we were making the frosting for her cake and scrubbing down the house. I had to leave for Hebrew School at 8:30am, ran back to the house at 10:45am and everyone was here at 11:15am. We made pita pizzas, frosted cupcakes, made cookie pops, got a little messy, and had a great time. That's what birthdays are supposed to be. I am completely and utterly exhausted, but it was worth it to know how much Amelia enjoyed herself. Two birthdays in two months, with Chanukah stuck in the middle, is quite tiring. Now, maybe I can get my pictures from the summer developed and get to scrapbooking all the fun we have had the last several months.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home