Saturday, January 27, 2007

Meat Eater

We were lucky enough to have Bubbie's brisket for dinner (again) tonight. Danny had his favorite, a brisket sandwich. Amelia had hers with "challah and honey" on the side. Leo and I decided to have ours straight up. Before I could even take a bit of mine, Leo had scarfed his down and was asking for more "brrrrrrrrrr", pointing to my plate. A piece here...another piece. It didn't take long before Leo had eaten the majority of my brisket. I went to the stove to get more, asking Leo if I could please share it with him this time. After Leo scarfed his brisket down, once again, he started crying and telling me he wanted to get out. I took him out of his highchair and all I hear is "brrrrrrr" as he waddles to the stove and points to the skillet with the brisket in it. How can you blame him?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home