Wednesday, January 17, 2007

We're Baaaack...

Leo is back to himself and, to prove that, every one of these pictures is out of focus because I couldnt get him to sit still. For the last couple of weeks, Leo has been transforming from my little baby to a tiny big boy. He understands everything that is going on and makes sure that you are understanding what he wants and needs. Amelia and Leo have always been sweet together, but now you see a partnership forming - a troublesome twosome, if you will. One reason why I love our house is that the kitchen and bedrooms are on the same floor. When Leo was born, Amelia and I talked about how they would eventually be running back and forth while I made dinner - I just didn't think that time would be here so fast. Of course, every so often Amelia calls me to inform me - ever so calmly - that Leo is on top of something he isnt supposed to be...or more likely, that something is on top of him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home