Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Favorite Pastime

Most of my time at home is spent cooking and baking for my family. Amelia and Leo always want to get in on the action. If any sort of appliance is "on", Leo will run from across the house to see what I am making. I am getting to be an expert one handed baker, holding Leo in one hand and mixing with the other. Amelia is more hands on and likes to pour everything into the bowl or sprinkle the veggies and cheese on the pizza. Things take twice as long, but I think they also taste twice as good. Lately, we have been listening to the new Barenaked Ladies CD in the kitchen - it must be in the kids' genes - and they start dancing and shaking their little tushies. If I could, I would always start my day like this.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home