Monday, October 02, 2006

Yom Huledet Sameach

Today is my 30th birthday. I thought alot about it and as much as I would have loved to spend a night out with Danny, celebrating and enjoying myself and getting home too late, I am glad that I have two very good reasons why that just isn't possible. As the day progressed, it seemed that I wasn't going to be doing much celebrating at all - due to the fact that, this year, I share my birthday with the Holiest of Holy days for the Jewish people. Luckily, I came to my senses and asked my whole family to go to dinner and ice cream as a break-fast/birthday celebration. I figured that I had from sundown till midnight to celebrate and thats what we did. I have two delicious children, a wonderful husband, a beautiful home, and a family that is willing to do anything for one another. Aside from my new Professional 6qt Kitchenaid Stand Mixer - I know that the true gifts in life don't need wrapping paper and ribbons to be the most meaningful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home