Friday, July 18, 2008

How cool are these??

One of the most important things I wanted to get for the trip were cupholders for the kids. I spend most of our days out passing their water bottles back and forth and didnt want to end up with a cricked neck by the end of the first day of driving. I had a very hard time finding cup holders that attached to the car seat itself and I didn't really want to spend $20 on each one. As we were outfitting the car last night, I was telling Danny about the cup holder situation and asked if we could just find something to hold the cups - a box or a tupperware - that he could make work with the carseats and the toy caddy in between. I went in to get something else and grabbed these 2 plastic cups. I got outside and Danny asked if we had any binder clips to hold them on. I have been working really hard to spend as little money as possible on this trip and this is a pretty good start! How cool are they??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home