Wednesday, July 02, 2008

A great start to the summer!

Whether I could afford it or not, I am not one to leave my kids with babysitters very often. It is really important to me that whoever I leave them with is treating them and caring about them the same way I would. I can only get things done while they are gone if I know that they are ok and having a good time. I was lucky enough to reconnect with an old neighbor of ours who I used to babysit for when she was my kids' age. Phoebe was back for a couple of months and I nabbed her as soon as I heard she was looking for a job. I just knew that the kids would have an amazing time with her and that it would be time well spent for me. Today was Phoebe's last day with us, but as you can see from the pictures they took at the park, I think this will be a summer to remember :)







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home