Sunday, July 06, 2008

We Love Indoor Pool Parties!

Today was Amelia's good friend, Heloise's, birthday pary and both she and Leo were invited. It was at an indoor pool and there arent any water pictures because (this is how much I love my son), I was IN THE WATER too. The kids had a great time in the pool and at the party afterward. Amelia's other good friend, Race, was there and they got to spend some quality time together. They haven't really played together in the last few months, but have been good friends since before they were 2, and it was nice to see them together. Leo was the youngest one there, but didn't seem to mind. He got right in there with the dance contest and the limbo, but listened to all the directions that the party leaders gave and I got to sit for the entire party...I guess good things really do happen to those who wait (4 1/2 years!).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home