Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Overheard...

So, it is snowing once again and Hebrew School was cancelled. Not wanting to put another movie on, I threw Amelia and Leo in the bath to pass the time a little bit. I put them in my bath because it is bigger and keeps the splashing to a minimum. I can also sit right outside with the laptop and see everything...and hear everything. This is what Amelia had to say to Leo (atleast, she was trying to talk to him while he was busy doing other things):

"I was pregnant with him (who???) for a long time..."
"He was born until 1 in a clock..."
"I was like married to him...major manor...major manor" (is that from Mary Poppins?)
(Singing) "We love x-mas, crystal chris...we will celebrate x-mas till february 4th!!"
"February 4th is my birthday, so tomorrow is my birthday"
"Leo, rinse my foot"
"Rinse my 'nother foot"
"Put a water fountain on me! Should I sing the water fountain song?"
(Singing) "Waters pouring everywhere, its x-mas time and it's everywhere!" "There's water pouring on me, it's x-mas, we love the holiday, its x-mas" (maybe we *wont* watch Polar Express again...)
"Leo, say hip hip hooray!"
(Singing) "We will break a slide today, way up in the sky, for may...wicked, wicked, wicked! oh, just a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down...in the most delightful way."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home