Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dress Up

In an attempt to clean up the office, I took out all of the costumes I have collected over the years - some hand me downs and some that I bought after Halloween last year. Shockingly, it took Amelia over a week to discover them, but the fun that was had this afternoon made up for the new mess I now have to clean. Bubbie was lucky enough to come in the middle of the fun, as "Diego" and "Alicia" were running around trying to save the world. I am not sure Bubbie has ever seen the two of them play imaginary games like this and it was definitely a sight to see. A cute little pumpkin showed up soon after the world was saved, showing off some long legs and a goofy sense of humor.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kеep on working, great job!

my blog рost Gr8G.Com

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home