Tuesday, September 23, 2008

School Boy

Today was Leo's first real day, with routine's, rules and lots of structure! Leo did so well and I was smiling the whole time...from across the room, of course. It was great because he knew I was there, but he also knew that it wasn't time for us to play or for him to ask me questions about where things go or how to make his colored apple. Even though I spend almost every minute with my kids and am lucky enough to witness so many of their "firsts" as well as their everyday discoveries, I still sit in awe of my children when they are put in new situations and all they do is excel and enjoy their experiences. I love seeing them in these different lights and I sat in the back of the classroom today remembering just how lucky I am that to be able to do that.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home