Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lucky Me

Everyone knows that I am one of the few moms out there *not* counting the days till school starts. There is no point really, I will just barely have more time to myself than I do now. Oh, and then there is that little person joining us a week after Leo starts going to school. And the truth is, despite all the craziness and not listening and tackling and driving me insane...I can't imagine my days without these kids. I do everything with them, from going to work, to buying groceries, to getting my blood drawn (and then seeing the dr. to discuss my results) - they are pretty much always there and I like it that way. Every so often, I enjoy a night of errands by myself or an early morning of doing work alone, but I know that there will be a day when noone wants to get in the car with me, so I am enjoying the time now. What does this have to do with the pictures of my cuties? Well, after a horrible time getting everyone to bed and a hope that I have not lost my voice from all the yelling...I wanted to end the night with what I love the most...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home