Friday, August 22, 2008

Hours of fun for them...days of recovery for me :)

Our membership to the Morton Arboretum expires next week and I have been meaning to take the kids all summer. Even though there is plenty to be done at home, nothing was going to stop me from going one last time. Thunderstorms were in the forecast, so we got out of the house at 8:00am and beat the crowds...so much so that the Children's Garden didn't even open for 30 minutes after we got there! We had most of the park to ourselves which was nice and we got back home for lunch. Now that I have sat down for a little while, I can finish my Shabbat prep and put this day in the books as another great summer adventure. And, if you were wondering...I didn't see many other hugely pregnant ladies with two toddlers around - I can't imagine why!










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home