Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Road Trip Day 11 - Denver

I am really glad that we were in Denver to experience the most consecutive days over 90F since 1901. Between the heat and the altitude, the past two days have been the hardest on me since we left home. I do love Denver, so we will definitely be back to see everything that we missed, and maybe we will not come in late July...

Today, we visited the most beautiful outlet mall I have ever seen, took a candy making tour at the Hammond Candy Factory, had lunch at Steubens, and a crazy swim before dinner at Spicy Pickle. Both kids are quiet now and, hopefully, asleep...now I can pack up everything and head to bed myself.

Check out the pictures HERE from our last day in Denver. Tomorrow, we start our 15 hour trek home, not without some adventures, I am sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home