Thursday, March 13, 2008

Kohl Museum Entry #???

While I would have much rather spent the day curled up in bed with a set of earplugs, I decided to take the kids to the Kohl Museum before the Spring Break rush. It was a good decision and Amelia and Leo stepped up to the plate and shined like the great kids I know they are.
---
Doing some groceries for Shabbat...(maybe they will do the cooking too??)



Pretty face...


Leo finally got "it" and let me stroll him around from area to area, I didn't have to pick him up once!


Putting their brains to work...



Spending some time with Clifford and friends...



Getting some practice in...


Snack time...


The kids are in love with these Magna Tiles...


Leo did some stamping and Amelia made her own critter...


Feeling left out of the pretty contest...


We can never leave without making Daddy a sandwich...yummy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home