Thursday, January 31, 2008

Time flies when you are the luckiest Mom in the world.

Leo has been talking for a few months now, but his vocabulary has exploded in the last few weeks. There is nothing he can't ask for and Amelia and he have very in-depth conversations about what show they would both like to watch or what they want to eat. This week, Leo started saying his name...first it was just "O" and now it is "E-O". When he told me his name today, I almost cried because when Leo was first born, Amelia was the one who called him "E-O". She has since learned to say her "L" and Leo can even say a fairly good "A-i-ya" when he wants to know where his big sis ran off to. The days are long and I would love to have just one morning where I can wake up on my own, but I would never give up all of the wonder and amazement that I get to experience with my kids. I love them more than I could ever explain, but I don't think I will ever have to. I think they have figured it out ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home