Thursday, December 20, 2007

Fun Times

Since Winter Break starts for everyone next week, I wanted to beat the crowds and get to the Kohl Museum today. This morning, I wasn't so thrilled about going because I wasn't sure how much Leo would participate and how much he would just RUN. It turned out to be a wonderful visit. Leo listened pretty well and had a great time with Amelia, holding hands whenever they went from room to room. Everytime I go to the Kohl Museum or anywhere with tons of kids, I am always proud of my children and how well they behave with each other and those around them. I am go glad that they not only have a great time because the place is so much fun, but because they are enjoying it with one another.
---

Amelia being my favorite helper...




The fun begins...



After the museum, we went to take Leo's pictures for his 2nd birthday. To say that I hate that whole experience would be an understatement. We got cute pictures and we were out of there in less than 2 hours and, most importantly, noone was hurt...too badly, anyway. Here is how the session started...and Amelia posing better than anyone at that place. Let's hope she remembers how to do that in February!


Lunch was at Noodles and Co. next door. Note to self: sharing a large pasta with your kids leaves you very hungry in the end...


No field trip with the kids is complete without ice cream *and* an apple pie. Oy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home