Sunday, November 25, 2007

Our 3rd Annual Turkey Weekend

When I was pregnant with Leo, my family started the tradition of spending Thanksgiving weekend in even colder temperatures than Chicago. The first year we spent Thanksgiving in Port Washington, WI and for the past two years have been driving up to Sheboygan to the Blue Harbor Resort and Water Park. I didn't sleep well, was up with my kids at 6am each morning, and have loads of laundry and cleaning to do now, but the smiles that you see below make it all worthwhile.
Since there were too many to put up, here are some of my favorite shots, the rest can be seen at: http://picasaweb.google.com/dova76/TurkeyWeekend


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so jealous! Mtl just had its first snow storm. :(

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home