Monday, November 19, 2007

My Best Leo

Those of you who know me well know that I have definitely been put through the ringer when it comes to Leo and his "boyish" behavior. Amelia never jumped off things, she never threw her food, she never colored on the walls and when she walked through the house, rarely did a tornado follow her. Leo is a whole other sort, but he is wonderful in the way that he can be the most rambonxious child I have ever seen one minute and the next minute, sitting nicely sorting cards or reading or sitting so sweetly with his new CareBear friend. Today Leo was adament about taking CareBear on the rocking horse with him so we found a way and Leo loved it! There may be times where I wish I had more free time or that Leo had more TV time and that you didn't always see things sprawled on my floor in every picture, but would I trade it for the Mommy time I get with the cutest boy in the world? Never.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home