Thursday, May 11, 2006

Risky Business


Let me paint you a picture of our day so far. Our street is under construction so our driveway and sidewalk are torn up completely, leaving us to walk up the grassy hill, through the flower beds and into the house. My car is parked at the end of the street and, last but not least, it is pouring rain outside.

Needless to say, we are staying put for now. Amelia and I played and cleaned while Leo slept this morning. A number of times, Amelia announced she was going to work - grabbing my keys, phone, and her purse. "See you later, Mommy", she would say. If you heard her little voice, you would know that it really doesnt get old. Once Leo woke up, we came upstairs to have lunch and play some more. Once again, Amelia announced her plans, "I am going to work - need to get dressed". I was expecting her to empty her drawers out, giving me one more thing on my To Do List. Instead, she comes out in this outfit, all ready to go. I don't think the camera captured the HANES logo on Daddy's underwear. I promised her a special treat if she would keep the pose while I got the camera. She knows that pictures like this are a hot comodity and that they truly make my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home