Monday, April 17, 2006

The End of Innocence


For the last couple of weeks, if you stood outside our house, you would hear "turn over Leo...turn overrrrrrrrr", being chanted throughout the day. Last Thursday, he finally listened. While I am so extremely proud of this latest accomplishment, what it really means is that my trips to the bathroom will soon include one more. There will be sitting up, then crawling, and before you know it, 2 more years of going to the potty with a little buddy. I have also spent the last few nights "flipping" Leo over in his crib every so often after he wakes up (screaming) to find his face smooshed into the sheet. He wakes up with the cutest red spots on the side of his face that got the most "sheet time". He is growing up in lightening speed and that's why I spend most of my time taking really good notes. In 5 years, I know I wont care if the dishes were always done. What I will care about is remembering those cute red spots first thing in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home