Thursday, November 09, 2006

Little Miss Belvidere

Before bed tonight, Leo and Amelia were playing with Legos in Leo's room. I pulled some flannel pj's from Leo's drawer and set them on top of his dresser. I wanted to see if it was going to get super cold in the middle of the night so I went into the kitchen to check weather.com. Amelia and I passed in the hallway on my way back to Leo's room. The pj's were gone. I knew who the culprit was right away. "Did you move the dinosaur pajamas or am I losing my mind?". Before she could answer, I noticed a new set of pajamas layed out on my bed. "What are those on my bed?". "Those are for Leo, I put the others back in his drawer." We compromised, Leo wore Amelia's short sleeved choice under the flannel set I chose. With such a caring sister looking after him, Leo is one lucky "mister".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home