Thursday, July 13, 2006

Bumming Around Toronto - 7/10/06


We went to visit some of Danny's cousins on our way to downtown Toronto. We have no pictures of Amelia - she was playing with her "new" big cousin, Zoey.




This was at Casa Loma - a beautiful castle and gardens. Amelia had a good time hopping around with everyone.


Don't call DCFS or the paparazzi - Danny was not driving at the time! We had to stop a few times on side streets to feed the little one. Amelia makes him laugh so hard and his little tongue sticks out when he smiles, I cant get enough of it.



While Leo and I were watching TV at 5:30am in our hotel room, I saw a very cool looking fish n' chips restaurant on a cooking show (Toronto is the hub of Food Network it seems). I was determined to find the restaurant and eat some yummy food before we left. I (thought I) knew the corner where the place was, but not really. We walked about 10 blocks the other way before I found a phone book and the address. It was worth it, though. Amelia and I munched on yummy fish and the best "chips" anyone has ever had and we all played in the park across the street. Not a bad way to end the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home