Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Lazy Town



As most people know, Amelia and I have been known to "open" Walmart or Target more than a few times a week. We are usually out the door soon after Danny leaves for work, stopping at as many stores as we can before a class or appointment. Today I didn't feel like "opening" anything, especially my dresser - result: neither Amelia or I have gotten dressed today (she usually goes with the flow). We cleaned out her closet, cleaned the kitchen, pulled out the hammer a few times (don't worry Danny, Amelia helped with that too), I attempted to fold laundry while she attempted to fling everything I had just folded across the room - it was a fun and productive day for both of us. I took these pictures at 12:20pm, after lunch and before naptime. Maybe Amelia will convince me to get both of us dressed once she wakes up her nap (and I wake up from mine).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home